Posted by : Gabriel Oyeyemi Tuesday 6 January 2015

If social network was there in bible times, some posts would be like:

1. Guys it's scary. Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt..😱 # Shaking!

2. Pimping my Camel.. 🐪Jerusalem here I come

3. Chilling with Moses by Mount Sinai..⚡Miraclesbe going down here.. # OMG!

4. Eve and Hubby got banished.. They ate from the forbidden fruit.. I mean who does that!? # Smh

5. Just chilling in first class At Noah's Ark.. The view here is Fantastic.. But 'em Lions keep staring at me.. # Weird

6. Some people are soo Cruel! Cain, How do you kill your own bro.. # RIPAbel.. *Tear Drop*😢

7. ❤Jacobs Status: Things we do for Love, Can't believe I served her father for 14 years just to get her.. Got Mad Love for you Rachael❤

8. Isaac: Damn! Dad nearly sacrificed me.. # SelfieWithLamb!

9. One of Jesus' Disciples post: What a Long day.. Walking and Preaching the gospel.. Now chilling with em bro's.. Them guys are funny.. # LLP(Laughing Like Pharaoh)

10. Mary: Joseph is not replying to my messages on WhatsApp He still thinks I cheated.. Grow Up Mahn!

11. Samson: This chick just sold me out.. Iam going to bring the roof down on this party.. # TurnUp!

12. Judas did what!!? That bro aint Loyal! ‪#Smh‬.....

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © GoldeNaija -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -